Deputy President William Ruto is a man with extremely rich pockets, going by the disclosures by Interior CS Fred Matiang’i, who revealed the DP’s wealth as well as his security detail.
Talking when he showed up before the National Assembly Committee on Administration and National Security, Matiang’i dazed everybody when he revealed Ruto’s properties which are under 24-hour police protection.
Among the properties that Ruto owns incorporate Kwae Island Development Limited (KIDL) situated in Wilson Airport with two hangars and five helicopters which the government assigned five cops.
The five top of the line choppers cost the DP more than an incredible Ksh2.6 billion even as he keeps calling himself a hustler and duping real hustlers with wheelbarrows.
Here is the list of Ruto’s choppers and how much each one cost him;-
1. 5Y KDM, an Airbus H145 T2 purchased at KSh970 million
2. 5Y DSC Eurocopter 130 T2 which costs KSh740 million
3. 5Y KDN Airbus H130 that goes for KSh330 million
4. 5Y DSN Airbus H125 costing KSh290 million
5. 5Y SAK Airbus H125 going for KSh290 million