Bizzare

Man Reveals How He Lost His Aunt After Her Phone Exploded On Her Bed (Photos)

An kenyan Indian man recently took to Twitter to depict how he lost his aunt after her mobile phone exploded and the darmage it caused killed her.

The young fellow on Twitter known as @Mdtalk said that his aunt put her phone on her bed close to her face prior to heading to sleep.

Tragically for her, the phone exploded after a while. In any case, the man didn’t reveale whether his late auntie’s telephone was plugged at the time it exploded.

Narrating the episode, he said;

Yesterday in Night my Aunty found dead😭, she was using Redmi 6A, she was sleeping & she kept the phone near her face on pillow side & after sometime her phone blast. It’s a bad time for us. It’s a responsibility of a brand to support🙏

See photos he shared,