Pastor James Ng’ang’a, a renowned and often controversial figure, maintains his consistent trending on various media platforms, effortlessly achieving a level of notoriety that many other celebrities could learn from.
In his latest viral video, the 71-year-old pastor shared some surprising insights. In a TikTok video shared by @itsbenaa, he revealed that an astonishing number of women were attracted to him, estimating it to be around 2,000, and he made it clear that this count did not even include female ushers or women from social media.
“Women who desired me were like 2,000, and this count doesn’t include female ushers or those from social media, among others,” he stated.
As is often the case with Pastor Ng’ang’a’s revelations, this one too triggered mixed reactions among Kenyans. Some marveled at his charisma and good looks, while others dismissed his claims as exaggerated and simply a form of self-promotion.
Here are a few comments from social media users:
- Evergreen: “But for real, this man is handsome. Don’t pretend you don’t see it…”
- Emmy Aimy: “Where are they now? I always feel sorry for his wife.”
- User2960249505781: “Even with social distance, this guy and Simple Boy. 😂😂😂”
- Tituslioyd: “Ushers hit different, does this mean it was just the other day? 😂😂😂😂”
- Jedidah: “Is he serious?”
- Angelinahmwabili: “Hehehehe.”
- User3152525093141: “Seriously, were you a slay queen? 😂🤣😂”
This video followed another TikTok clip featuring the pastor that recently garnered attention. In that clip, the controversial religious leader confessed that he possessed limited knowledge of God, despite his role as a spiritual leader. He explained this unusual perspective by expressing his fear that delving too deeply into the Bible might lead to his untimely demise.
“I don’t know God too well, and I’m not keen on knowing Him better because it might lead to my demise,” he stated.