MOSES KURIA predicts UDA will win Kiambaa by-election with a landslide – UHURU‘s candidate has no chance! -
MOSES KURIA predicts UDA will win Kiambaa by-election with a landslide – UHURU‘s candidate has no chance!
gossips govt

MOSES KURIA predicts UDA will win Kiambaa by-election with a landslide – UHURU‘s candidate has no chance!

Gatundu South MP, Moses Kuria,claims Jubilee party has no opportunity of winning the Kiambaa parliamentary seat in the forthcoming by-election race scheduled for July fifteenth, 2021.

Talking on Sunday, Kuria, who is leading campaigns for United Democratic Alliance (UDA) candidate of choice, John Njuguna, claimed Kariri Njama of Jubilee Party will see dust.

He said Njuguna, who is a ‘hustler nation’ candidate, will win with 80% and the rest will share the excess 20%.

See also  Murang'a Hero Kenneth Matiba Honoured In Nairobi.

As claimed by Moses Kuria, Jubilee’s death was seen in Juja, and the burial will be held in Kiambaa.

“Tunataka kuambia Jubilee hivi, Kifo ni Juja, mazishi ni Kiambaa,” he affirmed.

Kuria speaked in the wake of leading a series of campaigns in Kiambaa on Sunday where he lobbied for Njuguna support from the voters.

Kuria and UDA group visited, Gachie, Kiambu town, Banana, and Kawaida shopping centre.