In this article, I will show you a simple trick to increase the Fuliza limit so you can access a higher overdraft amount.
Fuliza is an NCBA product offered through Safaricom M-Pesa. The service allows M-PESA customers to complete their M-PESA transactions when insufficient funds are in their M-PESA account.
In other words, Fuliza is an overdraft facility for all M-Pesa users that allows users to finish paying a service or send money even if they don’t have enough.
Let’s dive right into how to increase Fuliza limit step by step:
How to Increase Fuliza Limit
Here is how you can increase the Fuliza limit to a higher amount:
NOTE: This action might reduce your limit to zero.
Step 1: Make sure you have been using the service for a while and be someone who repays the loan on time. Infact Safaricom themselves recommend that you continue using Safaricom and M-PESA services frequently and repay Fuliza M-PESA on time by topping up your M-PESA account.
Step 2: Opt out of Fuliza M-Pesa. If you don’t know, here is how to opt-out of Fuliza M-Pesa:
- Dial *234# on your phone
- Select the Fuliza option
- Select Opt-out
If you are using the MySafaricom app, here is how to opt-out:
- Log in to the app
- Choose M-Pesa
- Select Fuliza M-Pesa
- Click on Opt-out
Step 3: Activate Fuliza again by Dialing *234# or through the MySafaricom app. You should see your new limit if everything goes well.
You might get a new limit, or they will restore M-Pesa will restore Safaricom will restore your previous limit.
How to fuliza mpesa loan
Here is how to get started with the Fuliza Mpesa loan:
- You should be an M-Pesa user and have an active Safaricom line.
- Your Safaricom line must have been in use for the last six months
- When you meet the above requirements, go to your phone and dial *234#, and select Fuliza M-Pesa to opt-in.
- Alternatively, if you have the My Safaricom App, you can use it to get a Fuliza mpesa loan.
- M-Pesa will automatically allocate a Fuliza limit, so you can’t use more than this limit.
- To repay the loan, all you have to do is deposit to M-Pesa or receive money from your M-Pesa. They will deduct the money automatically once it gets to your account.
So every time you need to pay something or send money to someone, but your M-Pesa account is low, Fuliza will ask you to use the service to send.